Friday, January 23, 2009

Favorite photo friday- NEW

The theme for favorite photo Friday is NEW...
If you have a baby you will quickly learn that one of the ways they learn about "new" things is by tasting them! EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING goes in Averi's mouth! I am constantly vacuuming in hopes that Averi does not discover something "new" that may be dangerous for her to ingest!
Her hands were a new discovery!



Grass was a new discovery, believe me its been in her mouth!


crackers are a new and her favorite discovery!!!


all toys are apparently the best discovery as they are always in her mouth!!

5 comments:

Marsha said...

She is just too cute!!! I love the pic of her in the grass, so sweet!
Marsha

Sarah said...

She is too cute!!

Kim & Dave said...

I love her eyes!!

Hannah said...

Beautiful pictures...I ADORE that picture in the grass...that is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby girl you have! What a blessing!