Saturday, January 24, 2009

TAG... your it!

I do not usually do these but this one seemed fun so here goes!!!
The RULES:
1.) Go to where you store your digital photos and open the 4Th folder.


2.) Go to the 4Th picture and post it.


3.) Explain the picture.


4.) Tag 4 additional people.



This picture was taken at my friend Abby's lingerie shower when I was about six months pregnant with Averi... I was a bridesmaid (YES WHILE PREGNANT!!!) and Kevin was the best man... we had a lot of fun!
In the picture with me is my sweet friend Sarah!Sarah and I have been friends for a long time and she never hesitates to help us with anything! While Av has been sick this week she did my grocery shopping and cooked us dinner... thank you Sarah!!!

I tag Ruthie, Brooke, Marsha and Carrie.... HAVE FUN!!!

1 comment:

The Murphys said...

I don't have 4 people to tag :(
But I'll do it :)