Friday, January 23, 2009

Lately

I am a little behind on some pictures and videos from the last few weeks!!! A couple weeks ago our friends Shawn and Lindsay came over for dinner... we spend a lot of time with this sweet couple but this dinner was especially nice as the boys (mostly Shawn) made dinner!!! Several months ago Shawn ahot a deer and Kevin and him spent hours skinning it and getting the meat out of the woods )gross I know!!!). I was not sure how to cook venican so Shawn took it upon himself and made a suprisingly good Roast, potatos and carrots in the crock pot, I think Kev may have cut a potato...lol!!! Good job boys! We also went to lunch with several sweet friends in order to celebrate Kevins bday!!! We had chilis and it was delicious!!! My best friend Lindsay goes to Western so, sadly, we don't get to spend a lot of time together so why she was home for Christmas break we had dinner with her and her sweet family. This family means so much to both Kevin and I and we are so happy they are playing roles in averi's life... Love you Granny R, Poppy R,, Aunt linz, Uncle Shnookie, and Bubby!!! And as I promised here is the first video of Av scooting forward, she gets further everyday!!! GO AV!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooooo cute!!!

bcl said...

Love the pictures and the video. How is Averi feeling?

Brooke and Brian said...

Yay for scooting!!!! She is becoming such a big girl, love ya :)

The Yates' said...

Cherie
She is doing ok... VERY VERY fussy still has a fever bad cough and lots of snot!!! But atleast it has not seemed to spread to her lungs and chest yet, keep up the prayers tho we are not out of the dark yet!

Adam Holly Grace said...

How cute! She reminds me of Grace trying to crawl!:) Grace was ROLLING everywhere and now she will take a few "steps" forward or backward and then sit up and does that over and over again. The manages though....:)

Sorry Averi has been sick! I saw that on facebook. (Also, I didn't know you had a blog, I just found it through someone else's blog.)---Holly