Friday, October 9, 2009

Addison Christin Kazee

My dear friend Laura had her baby girl this morning, Addie was born at 1:55am and weighed 7lbs 9oz and is 20 inches long! We have not had the privilege of seeing her yet but hope to first thing in the morning! Laura did GREAT and had a natural birth that included two hours of pushing, WAY TO GO LAURA!!!!
I have to admit I was beyond jealous yesterday when Laura called to tell me her water had broken and she was on her way to the hospital. I spent most of my evening sulking in the fact that Laura and I had shared a due date yet her baby was coming and mine was not! After a lousy evening filled with a self pity party though God reminded me he has selected the day for Sofias birth just like he selected the day for Addies and I am to REJOICE in this sweet girls arrival! And practice patience as we await Sofies! After talking to Laura on the phone for a while this morning I felt nothing but pure joy for them, Sofie will be here soon, maybe not as soon as I want but soon enough and I need to focus on enjoying the one baby I already have before our world is turned upside down with another!

WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU KAZEE FAMILY!!!! ADDISON IS SO BLESSED TO CALL YOU HER PARENTS!

No comments: