Tuesday, October 20, 2009

update

My check up went well. I am 3Cm's dilated, 80 percent effaced and my midwife stripped my membranes- which was pretty uncomfortable! We then went to Dicks sporting goods and the park for a long walk. I would have loved to walk more but I am feeling some intense pressure and having some sporadic cramping so I finally said I just wanted to go home and rest.
If the membrane stripping does not work and we have not had Sofie by Friday I have to go in for an ultrasound and a non stress test to check how Sofie is doing, they will also strip my membranes a second time. If Sofie is fine then I get to stay pregnant over the weekend and if she has not come by Tuesday I will go in for an induction Tuesday morning at 730am. We are praying it doesn't come to this but are also thrilled that one way or another we will meet our sweet girl in the next week...can't wait!


Here I am forty weeks and three days pregnant! Hopeful this will be the last picture with her on the inside!

No comments: