Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Averi and Sofies nursery!

I have spent much of this pregnancy slowly setting up one room for both of our sweet girls! I am proud to say it is finally ready! Sofie will be sleeping in her cradle in our room for a while as we are not ready to move Averi into a twin bed but at least it is ready when we are!


The girls beds... I painted the twin size beds headboard, my mom made the curtains and the cribs bedding, I painted the names over their beds with black and added pink polka dots, the wall hanging between their names says "wish upon a star" and over the crib there is a wall print that says "such a big miracle in such a little girl" this is in white so I can not get a picture because of my cameras flash!




this is the Sofie and Averis dressers, my dad actually built the black one. the pictures over the black one are a picture of Averi a picture of averi and my pregnant belly with Sofie inside and the third will eventually be a picture of Sofie! Over the changing table are four paintings i made, one says "averi" one says "sofia" one says "for this child I prayed" and one says "before I formed you in your mothers womb I set you apart"




This is Averi sitting on her "big girl bed" she isn't sleeping in it yet but very much enjoys reading her bed time stories in it!

1 comment:

The M Family said...

what a perfect room for sisters! you did a fantastic job rachel!