Wednesday, October 7, 2009

On sunday Kevin suprised me with a pedicure!!! It is amazing how unattractive you feel at 38 weeks pregnant and equally amazing how simply having nice looking feet can make you feel like you actually look alright...thank you Kevin, the girl time and pampering was much needed!



... in other news, I had yet another check up today! I am finally 2cms dialated, which is still not much but atleast I am continuing to progress in the right direction! Sofie was much lower then last week and is still head down, she said she wouldn't say she is technically "dropped" but is definately lower, my cervix is thin- so basically my body is ready whenever miss Sofie is to give birth! I am excited and anxious to meet this little one, but trying my hardest to be patient and trust in the Lord- he already knows when her birthday will be!

No comments: