Tuesday, October 20, 2009

pray today is the day!!!!

I have an appointment with my midwife at 2:50, kevin is going with me and our sweet friend Ashley is keeping Averi. We are having my membranes stripped and then picking up Averi and going to the mall for a LOOOOONNNNGGGG walk... we are hopeful this will induce labor! I am 3 days past my due date, and besides being tired I can't complain, I feel suprisingly good... we just know if Sofie doesnt come SOON on her own we are going to be induced. I've accepted this may be the route we are supposed to take and although I was hopeful of going into labor on my own I am trusting Gods hand in Sofies arrival!
Anyways, please pray tonight is the night, that the stripping of membranes will go well and that with the walking labor will begin in the next forty eight hours or so... and that if it doesn't we will be okay with whatever other options we are presented with and will trust God to guide us in our decision making!

WE ARE EXCITED AND ANXIOUS TO MEET YOU BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!! WE PRAISE GOD FOR YOU!

No comments: