Tuesday, November 17, 2009

best of friends

Here is miss Addie and Miss Sofies first picture together!



These two girls were destined to be buddies! With me and Laura (Addies mom) finding out we were both pregnant at the same time and both our sweet girls having the exact same due date AND us attending Bradley classes together every week for twelve weeks we have not given them much option! Although Addie ended up making her appearnce twelve days before Sofie did we are sure they will be best of friends! It has been a joy to go through pregnancy with such a sweet friend as Laura by my side- she is a constant encouragment and a constant support... she always makes me laugh (even at forty weeks and three days pregnant!) and she always reminds me of Gods presence even in difficult situations! I just love that girl, and her sweet family! We love you Kazees and are so excited to raise our babies with you guys in their lives!

No comments: