Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another night with the girls


This is an older picture and doesn't include all the girls who were here and does include some that were not... but it shows how blessed I am to be surrounded by Godly women I get to call friends!


Tonight I hosted a girls night...what fun we have when all the girls get together... here is a list of the girls who came and why I Love and appreciate them so:
Jessica W~ SO SMART! And so kind...she loves to share her knowledge and knows just how to make you excited about it as well, what fun she is!
Amber W~ SO FUNNY! She will say anything that comes to her mind, she can always make me smile...she also has a gift for REALLY listening and making you feel important (this is a gift I wish I possessed).
Abby W~ Abby is one of my married friends...she is BLUNT and will say exactly what needs to be said but she also has a gentle and accepting spirit, she is one of those people who you never feel embarrassed to tell anything!
Lauren F~ My brothers girlfriend and quickly becoming one of my best friends... she is a labor and delivery nurse and we were talking tonight on the issue of abortion and you could see the most IMMENSE COMPASSION as she discussed not only the thousands of lives lost but the thousands of lost mothers!
Lindsay K~ SO FUNNY... Lindsay is a nut, but also cares SO MUCH! I doubt she has ever hesitated to help anyone...she is patient and forgiving!
Lindsay R~ Also SO funny, one of those people who always knows the funny thing to throw in to crack up the room... She is also an encourager I always know I can turn to her when I am upset and she will be there to listen and offer advice she reminds me that things will work out and supports me when times are hard!
Sarah R~ SO KIND... Sarah knows how to have a good time, when we are together we are nuts, but God has also blessed her with a heart that desires to praise him and I feel blessed and challenged to count her as my friend and as my accountability partner... I LOVE you my girls and I am blessed to have you as my friends!

No comments: