Tuesday, July 15, 2008

LANCE... HELP




I am blogging this because we are DESPERATE!!!! Our dog Lance was almost completely potty trained (the occasiobal accident but not often) before we brought Av home... well since we brought her home Lance is peeing EVERYWHERE, especially in Averi's room! I know he is just jealous of Averi (although he has NEVER snapped at her or been unkind) but I don't know what to do besides constantly putting him out often which we do...if anyone has advice please please please let me know!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

He's a yorkie, right? Yorkie's pee ALL THE TIME. I have two. It's difficult. I don't know if I can recommend anything other than keeping him out of Averi's room and putting him outside all the time (next time, baby first, yorkie second. hehe). It will probably get worse as he ages. Yorkie's think they're the boss of everything. I have one nine year old who has been in charge of this house, supposedly, for all that time (despite all the other dogs, birds, etc) then in a year's time we got another yorkie (8 years old, chronic tinkler) and a basset puppy, and now Ivan (the older yorkie) doesn't even bother to act like he wants to go out. He just pees. Because he can do whatever he wants, it's his house. Or so he thinks.