Thursday, July 10, 2008

PLEASE PRAY!


The first time I held sweet Averi.... oh how I hate leaving her!


I have been trying for a month to start watching children in my home so that I would not have to leave Averi two days a week to go to work. We thought we had found children to watch a few weeks ago and I was thrilled... unfortunately the people I was talking with sent me "pre payments" that were fraundulant checks... luckily I was a teller and was smart enough to call the bank they were draw on before we spent the money... PRAISE THE LORD we didnt get caught in a scam, we could have been out THOUSANDS of dollars!
I almost gave up the idea after the scam but Kevin encouraged me to keep trying and keep praying a little longer (he hates that I have to work!)... well once again it seems like things may be coming together... I have an interview tonight with a christian family with two children to watch in my home! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY this is in Gods plan for our family because it is what I want SO badly!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

We will be praying for your family! God will provide, He is always faithful!!
Marsha