Friday, July 11, 2008

An answer to prayer...


This is the little girl emma...age 2

This is the little boy Blake... age five

The interview last night went well... Kevin and I really seemed to click with the parents and their children! I should get to start on Monday watching them... THANK GOD!!!! I also have an interview on Wednesday for one more little girl to watch...if this last interview works out I will no longer have to keep up with the CNA position (although I plan on keeping up with my one weekend a month in order to stay certified)... I have always wanted to have a big family but since that is not in the plan in the near future (unless God decides differently!!) I get to live vicariously through other peoples kids... what a privilege and a blessing it is to care for children!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Praise God! You will be a wonderful nanny. And you still have plenty of time to have a big family. You've only been married a year!