Tuesday, July 29, 2008

DISNEY!







Yesterday James' sweet mom watched Corbin (BIG DADDY) and Averi so we could have a grown up day at Disney... since they are both so young we did not think they would enjoy being out in the hot sun all day and would rather be lounging in Sheryl's pool with her all day! We were there ALL day which was a blast... Some of the highlights were Kevin and I fondly remembering our honeymoon which we spent at Disney last year... we got the opportunity to meet a Florida friend of James and his dad as well as spending some time with James' sister and her boyfriend! The best thing was introducing Sarah to Disney... that is right it was her first time, what a great day!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I am jealous. I love Disney! I can't wait until Brandon and I get to go together on our honeymoon. He's never been there before!