Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fav photo friday... RUN

Yesterdays theme for fav photo friday was RUN... I know I am a day late posting this but I guess late is better then never!


this picture was taken just after we were married, we were so excited to be Mr and Mrs Yates all we could do was hug, laugh and kiss... this is my favorite wedding picture! It always looks like I ran to Kevin and he just swooped me off my feet which is exactly what he did! I ran to him looking for a friend and got so much more, I found the absolute love of my life... he swooped me off my feet! I now run to him for everything... guidance, support, comfort, love, companionship, strength fun, advice, laughter... everything he is constantly reminding me how much our heavenly father loves us as he is a clear example in my life of Gods love for me! av cant physically run yet but she already crawls at an almost sprint to her daddy for comfort and fun... I know as she gets older she will look to him for her support in so many areas and he will also point her towards her maker! What a great daddy Av has and what a great husband the Lord gifted me!

No comments: