Friday, May 29, 2009

Fav photo friday...memories

today's theme for Fav Photo Friday is memories!

My husband and I have only been together for 3 years and married nearly two of those! but we have made SO many memories along the way! My life before him has truly become a distant memory, he is my best friend and I can NOT imagine walking through life holding any one elses hand, he is my perfect match!

In love!





ENGAGED!!! November 2006 Kevin proposed at opryland hotel right in their atrium room with all the Christmas lights lit! We were consistently reading scripture together and he timed is so that that night he would be reading Proverbs 31, after reading it to me he explained how he had prayed for years for a wife that would fulfill these qualities and how I met those qualities he then got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! I of course said YES!



June 23rd 2007... the day I married my prince charming!




April 21st 2008 we met Averi Noe'l and became a family of three!




Expecting our 2Nd child. A GIRL! Sofia Pearl Yates!


Our family... Kevin, Rachel Averi and little Sofie swimming around in my belly!

No comments: