Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers day



I had a perfect Mothers day today! Kevin woke me up at 330 when he got home from applebees and surprised me with a gorgeous jewelry box that said my initials and "thank you for being a great mommy"! It made me tear up!

We then went to church in the morning and I got to wear my new dress I got on clearance! I felt like an extra pretty Mama today!


After church we headed to lunch with my family! We ate Cheddars which is one of both me and my moms favorites!!!Yum! Then Kev, Av and I walked around a furniture store (this is one of my favorite pass times) and actually found a twin size bed for Av to eventually move up to for 68 bucks, you can't beat that! Then we went to Bass pro... where Av looked at the fishy- she loved it, Kev bought some fishing thing and got me a cute camo hat that says "bass pro trophy wife" ,lol!




In honor of mothers day I want to say first of all happy mothers day to all the amazing mothers I know, being a mommy isn't always glamorous but it is a gift God has granted us with so keep up the good work! I also want to say happy mothers day to my own mama and thank her for all she taught me and her help and support! Also happy mothers day to Kev's mom and Granny Yates- we love you both and can not express our gratitude for your support and love to us thank you! Here are some final pics of my sweet Av and my belly she is staring to discover... mommy loves you Av and you sweet baby number two I can not wait to name you in two weeks when we find out the gender!


No comments: