Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2 year anniversary

Today I have been married to the man of my dreams for TWO years! I can not believe how quickly time has flown! I am SO blessed to have a Godly husband whose desire is to provide for his family, love his wife and children and most of all serve our maker! We have had a whirlwind of events throughout our marriage, 2 of the biggest being Averi and Sofie... but despite the challenges of two babies in just over two years of marriage we have only grown to love each other that much more! We recognize we are blessed to be parents and even more blessed to be parents together!


Kevin,
I love you forever, i love you deeply, i love you passionately, i love you more today then i did the day i married you... i love being your wife and the mother of your daughters, I love watching you with Averi and feeling sofie kick when she hears her sweet daddy's voice. I love spending those few moments we get alone just talking to you! Thank you for your patience, thank you for keeping me grounded thank you for loving me!

love, rach



We celebrated our anniversary last night... we ate Mongolian Grill, went to our Bradley class and then spent 45 minutes chatting over homemade pie and Ice cream Kitchen... it was the perfect night!


1 comment:

Jessi said...

Happy anniversary!