Monday, June 22, 2009

23 weeks

the last 23 weeks:

We found out in February we were expecting baby number two!



7 weeks!

16 weeks


Happy mothers day... 17 weeks



18 weeks.... i love the spray tan, i wish I was that dark year round!


19 weeks... it's a girl!!! Sofia Pearl Yates!


22 weeks... starting to get REALLY hot out... this summer is going to be ROUGH!



23 weeks!!!



It has been a joy to grow you inside my womb Sofie... to feel you squirm constantly and sometimes see a little limb poking through my lower belly! I can not wait to hold you in my arms sweet Sofie girl!

1 comment:

lillie said...

Well, Happy Anniversary you two! I am so glad you found each other. You sound perfect together, and your daughters are really lucky little girls to have you as parents. I always taught my students in Child Development classes that one of the BEST gifts you could give your children is a loving relationship with each other. Then, stresses, frustrations, disappointments, worries etc. are better tolerated and the atmosphere in the home is peaceful and the children learn HOW to love. Also, I always told my own kids, and my students,in dating, observe how parents treat each other. It is a strong clue to what YOU could expect with that person if you married.

Marie