Monday, June 15, 2009

22 of the sweetes weeks of my life!

Saturday we hit twenty two blessed weeks of pregnancy! This pregnancy is FLYING by! I actually think I am going to miss being pregnant after Sofie makes her appearance! Besides some major morning (or should I say all day sickness) the first twelve weeks I have thoroughly enjoyed being pregnant a second time! I've gained minimal weight, have felt GREAT and Sofie is SO active compared to her sister I find myself sitting in awe of my belly already wiggling to her wild dance moves going on inside me!
While i was pregnant with Averi i was so anxious to have her on the outside I forgot to enjoy her while she grew inside me! I regret that, and I refuse to do that with Sofie! They grow up too fast to not enjoy EVERY minute even the minutes before you see their face! Now that is NOT to say we are not anxiously awaiting the arrival of our sweet girl, we can not WAIT to meet her! We love both our girls, they are both so precious to us and such blessings! Praise the Lord for he is the giver of life!




these are actually from week twenty one but I don't think i have changed much in the last week!

No comments: