Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy birthday Aunt Lindsay

my very best friends birthday was the 24th and I am just sitting down to type out a little birthday message for her! Lindsay is beyond a best friend to me, she is another sister! We have literally grown up together, from basketball camp, to homecomings, to proms, to winning games and losing them, to graduation, to the lake in Texas, to my wedding day and to the birth of my daughter Lindsay has been my constant friend. Never has she left my side. She has been a constant encouragement, constant support to not only myself but to my family. Despite any fears she willingly stood by my side throughout Averi's birth, Kevin and I will never forget her support and joy in the birth of Averi.

Lindsay is more then a babysitter to Averi, she is in the truest since another Aunt. Lindsay came over just last night to babysit while we went to Bradley class and as soon as she came in Averi LIT UP!!! She is as head over heals for her Aunt Linz as her Aunt Linz is for her!

Words can not describe how indebted we are to Lindsay. She has been there every step of the way and I know she will be there for the rest of my life. Rarely do you find a friend whom you have that kind of bond with, a bond that doesn't break NO MATTER WHAT, a bond that is deeper then description, a bond in which you know each others thoughts just by looking at each other! Thank you Lindsay for laughing, crying, cheering, supporting, encouraging, and praying both with and for me! I hope that my daughters grow into the amazing Godly women I have witnessed you growing into!

No comments: